5 Delicious Ways to Prepare Venison
Venison is a delicacy that has been enjoyed by humans for thousands of years. It’s filled with protein, fresh and clean, and it’s delicious! But how do you cook it? This article describes five different ways to cook venison.
Beer Venison Cubed Roast
One of the best ways to enjoy venison is by slow cooking it in a delicious beer-based sauce. This recipe is for a beer venison cube roast, which is perfect for a winter meal. First, you will need to brown the venison in a large pot or Dutch oven. Then, add in some chopped onions and garlic and cook until softened. Next, add in a can of beer, some beef broth, and your favorite seasonings. Once everything is combined, simply let the roast cook until it is tender and falling apart. Serve with mashed potatoes or roasted vegetables for a complete meal. Enjoy!
Smoky Aioli with Venison
When it comes to venison, there are endless possibilities for deliciousness. One of our favorites is a smoky aioli with venison. This dish is simple to prepare and can be enjoyed as an appetizer or main course. To make the aioli, start by whisking together egg yolks, garlic, lemon juice, and smoked paprika. Then, slowly add in olive oil while continuing to whisk until the mixture is emulsified. Seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. For the venison, we like to pan-sear it to get a nice sear on the outside while keeping the inside nice and pink. Season the meat with salt and pepper before cooking. Heat a pan over medium-high heat and add a little oil. Once hot, add the venison and cook for about 3-4 minutes per side. Serve the venison with the smoky aioli and enjoy the amazing taste.
Marinated Backstrap Venison
To make a marinated backstrap venison dish, you’ll need to start by marinating the venison in a mixture of your favorite herbs and spices. We like to use a combination of rosemary, thyme, and garlic, but you can use whatever you like. Once the venison is nicely marinated, simply cook it on the grill or in a frying pan until it’s nice and juicy. Delicious!
There’s nothing quite like a hearty venison stew on a cold winter’s day. Here are five delicious ways to prepare venison stew:
- Classic Venison Stew: This classic venison stew recipe is the perfect comfort food. It’s packed with tender chunks of venison, carrots, potatoes, and celery in a rich, flavorful gravy.
- Slow Cooker Venison Stew: This slow cooker venison stew is an easy and delicious way to prepare venison. The venison is cooked in a flavorful broth with carrots, potatoes, and onions.
- Dutch Oven Venison Stew: This Dutch oven venison stew is a hearty and flavorful dish. The venison is cooked with carrots, potatoes, and celery in a rich, flavorful gravy.
- Instant Pot Venison Stew: This Instant Pot venison stew is a quick and easy way to prepare venison. The venison is cooked with carrots, potatoes, and celery in a flavorful broth.
- Venison Stew with Dumplings: This venison stew with dumplings is a delicious and comforting dish. The stew is made with tender chunks of venison, carrots, potatoes, and celery in a rich, flavorful gravy. The dumplings add a wonderful touch of comfort to the dish.
Venison Burgers with Bacon
Venison burgers are one of the tastiest and most versatile ways to enjoy venison. You can cook them in a variety of ways, from grilling to frying, and they make a great addition to any meal; one such is a venison burger with bacon. This venison burger with bacon recipe is the perfect way to enjoy a delicious, juicy burger while getting your fill of healthy, lean protein. The venison is cooked to perfection and topped with crispy bacon and your favorite toppings, making for a burger that is sure to please.
Venison is a very versatile meat that can be cooked in many different ways. A good meat like venison will always treat you well. It can be one of the best tasting meats you’ve ever had, with American Trailhead.